We not only serve customers as a freight forwarder but take care of all the attendant services to logistics, proposing the best logistics and offering total coordination,to satisfy the specific needs of all customers. ALL LOGISTICS SERVICES COVERED IN ONE STOP!
- Preparation of necessary documents for the export and negotiation, including support for obtaining official permits, licenses, and/or certificates customers need for international trade
- Providing various types of packaging to suit the nature of the cargo and transport conditions.
We also arrange all the logistics procedures for ODA and plant projects, and deal with special freight such as heavy-weight, lengthy, dangerous and temperature-controlled cargo.
We offer customers perfect support at every stage - from suppliers overseas to destinations in Japan, TRADIA achieves quick deliveries.
Door to door service: From the collection of sundries, machinery, textiles, food, steel and other products from the shipping location of origin overseas, to the arrangement of both ocean and air transportation, as well as import customs clearance, and the delivery of goods at the consignee's door.
Provide information of the cargo status in the exporting country, taking advantage of TRADIA's overseas agnecy network.
Storage, assortment, and distribution processing of cargo in TRADIA-owned warehouses at five major ports in Japan (Tokyo, Yokohama, Nagoya, Osaka, and Kobe), and at other local ports in conditions suitable to the characteristics of the freight;
Fast and accurate import customs clearance backed up by the great reliability we have developed as an Authorized Customs Broker;
Inventory management by item's stock number via effective use of barcode systems etc.
Procedures for marine insurance coverage and making insurance claims.
TRADIA has licensed customs broker offices in Japan’s five major ports, Kobe, Osaka, Nagoya, Yokohama, and Tokyo. Each office works in mutual cooperation and assist customers smoothly, even at a port they do not regularly use.TRADIA’s clearance experts can quickly deal with a variety of import and export cargo, including food, machinery, apparel, footwear, and plant equipment.
Additional services we offer
- Provide information about tax law changes and other important notice.
- Give advice and perform procedure for cargo regulated by laws such as Food Sanitation Act and Pland Protection Act.
- File comprehensive applications for late payment of import duty and consumption tax.
We undertake distribution processing work for apparel, footwear, daily goods, and other products at our facilities in major districts in Japan, as well as in major cities in China. We also offer such assistances to customers in special sales, seasonal bargain sales, and other campaigns aimed at their consumers.
Inspection, needle detection, X-ray inspections to detect extraneous materials left in products, price tag placement, labeling, and assortment by destinations;
* In addition, we are ready to attach labels on food and wine according to the Food Sanitation Act, and to perform grading work (labeling) at warehouses which are certified under the JAS Standards for Organic Foods.
Eliminating expensive work in Japan delivers a large cost reduction. By inspecting products manufactured in a Chinese Factory, it's possible to avoid shipping defective items. It enables customers to avoid unnecessary costs of transport, storage and distribution etc. when they ship products to Japan or other countries.